301 - 350 moulds per hour
Less scrap and lower finishing costs
Higher profitability over a longer service life
Safe, easy and clean operation (CE and ISO 14001 compliant)
The speed you need
The DISAMATIC C3-350 offers the following main features:
- high capacity of 350 moulds per hour (uncored)
- automatic core setting (CSE): 300 moulds per hour
- high accuracy (0.25 mm mismatch)
- suitable for flexible & jobbing foundries
- optimises foundry output
The machine uses approximately 44-53t/hour sand, depending on the speed as well as the castings produced. The DISAMATIC C3-350 is perfect for foundries looking for a cost-effective, advanced moulding solution for an annual production output of 5,000-10,000 t finished castings.
Support that pays
DISA offers worldwide support of the DISAMATIC C3 to help maximise foundry performance at all times, thanks to:
- fast delivery of original spare parts
- on-site technical support from offices close to you
- 24-hour support hotline
- DISA TOPS, DISA’s exclusive customer inspection, service and maintenance programme
Synchronised Belt Conveyor
Used to extend cooling time, the Synchronised Belt Conveyor (SBC) is available in 2-metre rubber belt modules that run on precisely positioned rollers with dustproof bearings. The SBC is powered
by and synchronised with the AMC (see above), ensuring steady transport of the entire mould string without mould gaps, thereby ensuring mould integrity.
Automatic Core Setter
Quick Pattern Plate Changer
As part of an ambitious, on-going expansion strategy and development into overseas markets, Shandong 100TONG installed two high-speed DISAMATIC C3 moulding lines in August 2016, and the Chinese foundry is already reaping the benefits.