Terms & Conditions
The Norican Group ApS (herein the "Company") and it’s Wheelabrator and DISA business units strive to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and reliable. However, the company and the World Wide Web (or Web Site Host) are not infallible and errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this website, including without limitation the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The Company will not be liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this website (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements). The Company may from time to time revise the information, services and the resources contained in this website and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. In no event shall the company be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
The website may link to sites not maintained or related to the Company. Hyper-text links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website or the company. The Company has not reviewed any or all of the sites hyper-linked to or from this website and is not responsible for the content of any other sites. The links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and the company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to this website. Further, the company does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to this website.
The graphic images, buttons and text contained in this website are the exclusive property of the company and, except for personal use, may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the company.
Any violation may result in appropriate legal action.
This website contains many of the valuable trademarks owned and used by the company and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world to distinguish its quality products and services. This site also contains trademarks owned by others whose trademark property is acknowledged below. These trademarks are proprietary property that are protected by law. Any use of these proprietary marks by others must include the appropriate TM or ® registrations mark and a notation covering the proper owner of the trademark.
BCP, Impact Finishers, Trublast, Vacu Blast, Ventus, Vaqua, and Castalloy are trademarks of the company. Walther Trowal is a trademark of Walther Trowal GmbH. Wheelabrator is a registered trademark of Wheelabrator Technologies, Inc.
DISA® is a registered trademark of DISA Holding A/S and DISAMATIC® is a registered trademark of DISA Industries A/S.
The Company values its relationships with prospective Applicants, Clients, Lessees and Borrowers (Users), and we hold all information of Users in confidence.
We are committed to providing site users with a secure and confidential environment, one that respects the users' right to privacy and security to the fullest extent provided by our technology. We fully recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all users.
Accordingly, we will not use information that you provide us via the site, telephone call, email or in person to send users unsolicited communication, nor will such information be sold, traded, or shared with any third party, including advertisers, organizations, or other users, with the following specific exceptions:
- When contacting us via the site, telephone, email or in person, you will be subscribed to our newsletter and other Norican product specific email communications. These communications will not be from a third-party, and you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe in every marketing email communication you will receive. Once you have unsubscribed, the email address used will no longer receive marketing communications from Norican companies.
- Information you provide to us via our website with other entities in such instances where the Company is legally or contractually required to do so for the purpose of issuing credit;
- Information you provide to us via our website where the Company is required to share with lenders and leasing plan participants for the purpose of granting credit to users;
- Information about an applicant or client used by the Company in the course of dealings with that user outside the website, such as Customer Service or Credit Processing, including phone, letter, and/or in person;
- Information that the Company in good faith determines must be disclosed to correct what we believe to be false or misleading information or to address activities that we believe to be manipulative or deceptive;
- Comments you provide regarding this site and its contents may be used without limitation.
With use of the system, we automatically capture the IP address and host name (if available) of the user's originating server. The IP address identifies the computer from which a user is accessing the Company’s website, but does not reveal any personal information about the user. To improve the quality of our site and enhance its many features, our site does collect data about site traffic and page use. Our site does track the type of browsers that visit and how often, and in what sequence, our pages are viewed. From time to time the Company may publish information about activity on our site using aggregated information that will not include the identities of users.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by Danish Law. Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Legal Notice which cannot be solved amicably shall be decided by the Danish Courts.