DISA India Limited is a leading manufacturer of world-class industrial equipment, serving the aluminium and iron foundry industries (and more) across a broad spectrum of sector applications in India, Middle East and Africa.
From our manufacturing facilities in Hosakote and Tumkur, we supply customers in India and beyond with foundry and shot blasting equipment, as well as aluminium die casting, melting and dosing solutions. All under the banner of our four leading global brands:
- DISA for green sand foundry equipment,
- Wheelabrator for surface preparation equipment,
- Italpresse Gauss for high-performance aluminium die casting machines, and
- StrikoWestofen for aluminium melting and dosing technology.
Our strong sales, service and aftermarket network covers all major industrial clusters across India - through our offices, warehouses, agents and distributors.
Working with the European head offices of DISA and Wheelabrator, our dedicated R&D Centre in Bangalore drives the development of solutions that apply world-leading technologies to the specific needs of our customers here in India.
Incorporated in 1984, DISA India Limited is 74.82% owned by Denmark-based DISA Holding A/S and as such part of the Norican Group. The remaining are publicly owned and listed at the Bombay Stock Exchange. The company also owns Bhadra Castalloy (BCPL), an alloy steel foundry in Bhadravati that is part of the Castalloy Group.
- DISA India Limited, 6th Floor, S-604, World Trade Center (WTC), Brigade Gateway Campus, 26/1,
- Dr Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram-Rajajinagar, Bengaluru-560 055, Karnataka, India
- T: +91 80 2249 6700 – 03 | F: +91 80 2249 6750 | E: email@example.com
- CIN: L85110KA1984PLC006116 | GST: 29AAACG5030F1ZY