The DISAMATIC D3 is a green sand vertical moulding solution, designed for high speeds, high yields and maximum uptime and performance. It combines unmatched quality with high throughputs of up to 555 uncored or 485 cored moulds per hour.
DISAMATIC D3 Vertical Moulding Machine
DISAMATIC D3 Green Sand Vertical Moulding Machine
500 + moulds per hour
Highest uptime with safest and fastest operations
High throughput with low scrap
Machine-dependent mismatch of less than 0.1 mm
Higher profitability over a longer service life
Sustainability that pays
The DISAMATIC D3 is designed to deliver sustainable performance at the cutting edge of moulding. It creates a safer, more sustainable working environment by:
- being manufactured using environmentally responsible materials and safety processes according to ISO 14001 and CE certification
- reducing energy-intensive remelting and offering optional air cooling of hydraulic oil to eliminate water consumption
- using a patented hydraulic pump system for maximum energy efficiency and minimum oil cooling energy use
- using an in-chamber spray for enhanced workplace air quality, preventing wear on pattern plates and minimising use of spray liquids
Supports that pays
Wherever you are in the world DISA will support your vertical moulding equipment to maximise your foundry performance and ensure the DISAMATIC D3 benefits from:
- fast delivery of original spare parts
- on-site technical support from offices close to you
- 24-hour support hotline
- DISA TOPS, DISA’s exclusive customer inspection, service and maintenance programme
- application and training for your team
What’s holding you back?
If your foundry is pushing at the very limits of productivity, quality and performance, then it will be many little things that prevent you from going even further. With the DISAMATIC D3 moulding line, DISA is systematically eliminating all those small things that are holding you and your foundry back.
Countless features and innovations have been introduced for this next-generation DISAMATIC, each designed to enable you to fully exploit the technically possible - in terms of speed, accuracy and uptime. It’s a giant leap forward from moulding as you know it. It’s liberating performance.
Operated intuitivelyA new, even more rigid construction, fewer moving parts, standardised components and a cutting-edge control system mean greater precision and reliability, lower maintenance costs and an improved working environment.
The new touch-screen visual display unit (VDU) has an intuitive and user-friendly interface with clear icons, enabling operators to carry out key actions in a maximum of three taps. It is the central point of access to view and control real-time data fast – all at your fingertips.
The right moulding line for me
The DISAMATIC D3 is perfect for high performance foundries looking to achieve the highest possible quality and output of precision castings, thereby lowering their cost per part and achieving a step change in efficiency and productivity.
Building on more than 50 years’ experience in vertical moulding, DISA has taken a radical approach to improving its flagship DISAMATIC concept for this next-generation, high-performance moulding line.
Maintain your competitive edge
Speed is uptime, uptime is output
The DISAMATIC D3’s newly developed control system perfectly orchestrates and facilitates a new level of movement precision, allowing the moulding line to achieve highest speeds of up to 555 uncored moulds per hour.
Perfectly cast means no machining
With its rigid, precision construction, the DISAMATIC D3 continuously achieves a machine-dependent mismatch of less than 0.1 mm, reducing or even eliminating the need for machining and trimming.
Just keeps running
The DISAMATIC D3 offers unbeatable uptime thanks to:
- fewer moving parts, reducing wear and associated maintenance
- standardised DISA wear parts and interchangeable components - to speed up maintenance times
- preset production parameters, for quick and reliable changeovers
- total process control with on-screen messages, instructions and threshold alarms to slash downtime
- integration of optional features into the machine controls
DISAMATIC D3 features and options
Automatic Pattern Change unit (APC)
Automatic Filter Setter (AFS)
* Compared to using a CSE
Double Index System (DIS)
DISA Foundry Cockpit (DFC)
Automatic Core Setting (CSE)
Movable Pattern Parts (MPP)
The OOF unit provides a real-time overview of the condition, quality and purity of the entire hydraulic oil system of the moulding line. It is fully integrated into the DISAMATIC D3 control system and warns the operator via the VDU about possible contaminations and particle levels.
OOF reduces maintenance cost, prevents equipment failure and extends component life.