Easy and Effective Production Optimisation
DISA Total Optimisation Production Service (TOPS) is an exclusive customer inspection, service and maintenance programme for owners of DISA moulding equipment. Through regular inspection and service visits, the DISA technician is able to support maintenance planning and execution. DISA TOPS will focus on reducing the risk of unplanned downtime and provide the predictable overview you need to ensure optimum performance, cost-effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
A DISA TOPS inspection, service and maintenance agreement give you the reassurance that your DISA moulding machine will deliver continuous optimised performance and cost-efficiency needed to run your business successfully. More than 150 customers have already benefited from the ROI of their DISA TOPS agreement.
During the active period of the DISA TOPS agreement, all working hours on-site related to the DISA moulding line is carried out at reduced rates.
The DISA TOPS visit includes inspection of the equipment, fine tune adjustments of the equipment to ensure proper performance, and a TOPS report. A visit consists of the following four steps: Assessment Meeting, Running Inspection, Downtime Inspection and Management Meeting.
What is in it for you?
- Increase equipment performance and efficiency
- Regular service supports high equipment reliability
- Reduce downtime and maintenance cost
- Reduce scrap rate and finishing
- Ensure correct spare part on stock when needed
- Fast and dedicated service and troubleshooting at reduced price
- Equipment status report for management and maintenance staff
For more information about our DISA TOPS programme, please contact your local DISA representative.