The DISA FLEX is a horizontal flask turnstile moulding machine, designed for foundries wanting a flexible solution for production of high quality, medium and heavy near net shape castings.
DISA FLEX combines the unique DISA high pressure, double-blow and hydraulic squeeze moulding techniques with a rigid machine design, giving the best conditions for the profitable production of high quality castings.
DISA FLEX can be used for the production of grey iron, nodular iron, malleable iron, steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
Improved productivity and quality
Compared to the conventional jolt squeeze moulding technique, the DISA FLEX offers:
- Optimum casting quality due to high pressure, uniform mould compaction
- Near net shape castings for less cleaning
- Constant and lower casting weight
- Full utilization of the pattern plate due to better compaction of pattern areas located close to the
- Enhanced working environment due to pattern spray and closed sand filling funnel
For a complete overview of DISA equipment, click here: General Specifications
The Equipment described in this section of the Norican Web is subject to geographical sales restrictions.